Friday, August 14, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Tribal + Hot Pink

Good morning! Happy almost-Friday! :D For this week's tribal and hot pink manicure, I decided to do stamping decals. Since tribal prints tend to be very geometric and full of straight lines, I opted for stamping as my tremors make straight lines very nearly impossible. Lately I have been very shaky, so I didn't want to risk the frustration that it would inevitably cause haha. Anyway, I am super happy about this bright tribal mani and my decision to use a stamp. They turned out very well!


I started off with my hot pink base using Zoya Lola. It is a lovely bright pink with a blue shimmer. I used Bundle Monster BM-406 with Konad Special Black for the stamping, then colored in the image using a detail brush with Zoya Tallulah and Konad Special White.


For the first time EVER, I didn't smear my decals when I topcoated them. Yay! Here is what Lola looks like on it's own. She's super pretty. And so bright, my camera almost couldn't handle it! I did two coats here. It has a beautiful formula like most Zoyas. It's so smooth and dried rock hard, which I love in a nailpolish.



Make sure you check out everyone else's tribal/hot pink manicures for this week. There are bound to be some really excellent ones out there knowing these ladies! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.