Saturday, December 19, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Christmas

Hi lovelies! I have a busy day today, so I'll be keeping this short and sweet. ;) I did a little tree pattern across my nails using a pretty new red I received from Kayla at Creative Cuticles for my base.


The trees and stars were painted using Revlon Posh and Sinful Colors Chalk It Up. I used one of my new tiny paintbrushes from Lady Queen, which I will talk about more in my next post. They are great so far.


This is what Creative Cuticles A Great Red looks like on it's own. It's a red jelly filled with red metallic hex glitters. I used two coats here, and may have needed one more coat for true opacity, but I knew I was painting over about it, so I didn't bother. ;)


Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm off to run a million errands, bake cookies, meet my FIRST nephew, and then celebrate my friends, Josh and Michael's wedding! Make sure you take a look at all the other fabulous Christmas manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.