Friday, January 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Purple

Hi guys! This week we are showing off various ways to wear three shades of purple at once. I'm actually pretty displeased with this one, but ah well. I should have tested it out on paper first and I didn't! You would think I would have learned my lesson by now, but apparently, I have not. :D Anyway, I used three purple polishes I had not yet used, including a new glitter from Different Dimension that I bought myself at Christmas.


Unfortunately, I made a bad choice about one of the polishes and it didn't layer well at all. Sally Hansen Purple Craze looked like a bright purple cream, but went on over the glitter a dark terrible mess. :( Oh why didn't I test it out first??? Well, anyway, I painted my nails using Different Dimension Wars Would Never Start first, then I taped off sections and painted over top using Milani Ultra Violet and Sally Hansen Purple Craze. Even though it didn't quite go as planned, there is a lot of purple-y goodness happening here, so I can't complain too much.


Here is what Wars Would Never Start looks like on it's own. It's a gorgeous dark purple-black jelly packed with tiny metallic purple glitters, tiny silver squares, and various purple hex glitters. It's a great mix of lots of different purple sparkles, so I love it of course. I did two coats here to reach opacity.


Thank you as always for taking the time to read my blog. Make sure you take a look at what everyone else did with their three purples! this one is bound to be full of beautiful manis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.